For the 2017/18 winter season, skiers and riders are invited to join the Mountain Collective. Those who join the Mountain Collective receive two free days of skiing or riding, unlimited 50% off single day lift tickets thereafter, and exclusive lodging deals at each of these 16 destinations:
- Alta (Utah)
- Aspen Snowmass (Colorado)
- Banff Sunshine Village (Alberta)*
- Coronet Peak | The Remarkables (New Zealand)
- Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
- Lake Louise (Alberta)*
- Mammoth Mountain (California)
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort (British Columbia)
- Snowbasin Resort (Utah)
- Snowbird (Utah)
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (California)
- Sugarbush Resort (Vermont)
- Sun Valley (Idaho)
- Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico)
- Telluride Ski Resort (Colorado)
- Thredbo (Australia)
With the Mountain Collective, it’s now possible for passionate skiers and riders to claim thousands of vertical feet and chase ideal winter conditions across Alberta, Australia, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, New Zealand, Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming.
Affiliate Destinations Include: Chamonix (France), Hakuba Valley (Japan) and Valle Nevado (Chile). Please note that Mountain Collective Members only receive 2 free lift tickets at the global affiliate destinations, and other benefits do not apply. See more here.
*As part of the Banff Sunshine Village and Lake Louise destination, passholders will get an additional day of skiing at Norquay.